Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today's human Geo class!


           Day three of human Geography. Today we started off by welcoming 5 new people into our classroom. It was kind of hectic because some people including myself had some computer issues that they had to fix during class, I had to fix/ setup my student email, and so did a bunch of other people.  The new kids in our class learned how to say our prayer that we say every day and we showed them our blogs that we type up every night and how they could make them, and we just had fun with each other. I can already tell how close everyone is in John Carroll, because even though we haven’t known each other that long, we are still ready to jump in and help our classmates when they need us and we need them.. W even got to have little mini doughnuts in class. I really enjoy human geo and today was extra fun, we talked and laughed and had a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment